Grab your bottle of Rosemary, open it up and take a sniff......
Because you'll retain all the amazing information you're about to read!
Little Miss Scatterbrain was very forgetful, she went about her day losing things, calling things by the wrong name and confusing others around her. The benefits of improving your memory can allow you to perform better at work, foster strong social connections and maintain healthy relationships. Although we all have days like her, certain essential oils can provide you:
> mental clarity
> enhance focus
> increase alertness
> boost memory
> lessen stress
Top Essential Oils for Memory
1. Rosemary- Known as the Oil of Knoeldge & Transitions. Did you know that just by exposing yourself to Rosemary for approximately 15 minutes a day could improve your memory up to 75%. Diffusing is a great way to get all its benefits.
2. Peppermint- is a focus boosting oil. Peppermint has the ability to improve concentration and overall quality of memory. When diffused around students, their memory & accuracy increased over 25%!
3. Frankincense- Helps to focus every and improve concentration. Because Frankincense contains sesquiterpenes, it is able to pass the blood-brain barrier, increasing the number of certain receptors in the brain.
4. Basil- Its not's just for cooking. Diffusing Basil can help increase your alertness and mental clarity. Sign me up with a side of caprese please! haha
5. Intune - Doterra's Focus Blend that contains; Sandalwood, Patchouli, Frankincense, Lime, Ylang Ylang and roman Chamomile. This blend promotes calmness, focus and a balanced state of mind. Apply to back of neck and/or bottoms of feet.
6. Juniper Berry - This is a great oil to incorporate for emotional balance. It promotes the calming of the mind which in turn assists in the memory retention.
7. Cypress - Any perfectionists here?!?!? Cypress is the Oil of Motion & Flow and allows the heart and mind to collaborate and calm the mind so you can focus on the task at hand.